Ignacio is a freelance travel and nature photographer from Spain
who has had the privilege of travelling around the world since 1998
collecting an extensive and strong set of images of people, places,
wildlife and landscapes across more than ninety countries.
Travelling has been a lifelong passion as a means of seeking
adventure, discovering new places and collecting new
experiences. He travels because he is curious about people,
their cultures, how others live, what they believe,
and how they see us.
He hopes to make a difference through his travel
photography, by raising awareness about the environment
and human rights in some of the countries he visits.
It is his hope that people realise that we have a beautiful world
and that we should protect it.
Ignacio is an award winning photographer :
- NSW AIPP Photographer of the Year
Overall Winner 2018
- NSW AIPP Travel Photographer of the Year
Winner 2017, 2018, 2019
- NSW AIPP Nature Photographer of the Year
Winner 2016 and 2017, Finalist 2018, 2019
- NSW AIPP Landscape Photographer of the Year
Finalist 2014, 2016 2017, Winner 2018
- NSW Epson Signature Worthy Award – Winner 2017
- NSW AIPP Photographic book of the Year – Finalist 2014
To see more of his work visit :